A LITTLE MEANS A LOT
Just $40 helps provide one night of affordable lodging for a guest. If you do it each month, that's 12 room nights a year! Every single dollar helps us fulfill our mission and we are grateful for your support.
Is it your birthday? Anniversary? A friend's birthday? A holiday? Other special day for you? Celebrate with us by adopting our house for a day!! Make a gift to our guests your gift!!
DONATE VIA MAIL
Please mail check or money order to:
Neuro Hospitality House
P.O. Box 7034
Rochester, MN 55903
OTHER WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
Purchasing tickets for a concert, play, ballet, art exhibit, sporting event? Use “tix4cause”. Select the Neuro Hospitality House as your favorite charity, and a percentage of the proceeds of your purchase will be donated to the NHH.
Consider creating a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or other special life event and ask that your present this year be donations to the Neuro Hospitality House. If you have stayed with us, create a fundraiser for the NHH on your Facebook page and tell your story.
If you live in Rochester, MN and contribute to the United Way, please consider directing your United Way donation to the Neuro Hospitality House.
Thrivent Choice is a charitable grant program that allows eligible members to recommend where Thrivent Financial distributes part of its charitable outreach grant funds each year.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY HELP YOU DECIDE!
- You're socially conscious and want to provide comfort and fulfill our day-to-day mission.
- You are aware that 1 in 6 people has a neurological condition that requires specialty care often far from home.
- Help us achieve our dream to further expand our ability to serve.
We are here to stay!
- Board members and volunteers are engaged, dedicated, and enthusiastic with strategic, business, and architectural expertise.
- Demand of patients and caregivers waiting for an affordable room is continues to increase.
- Guests are extremely grateful for the financial assistance provided.
- The Foundation is financially solvent.
- Community support is high.
How Donations Are Used
Donations subsidize the cost of a room for patients and caregivers and lessen the financial burden for the people we serve. Your donations make that possible! THANK YOU!