The Neuro Hospitality House (NHH) offers an affordable housing option for patients and caregivers visiting Rochester for neurological related conditions. Guests of the Neuro Hospitality House must be in active treatment and permanently reside more than 40 miles aways from Rochester. Take a virtual tour.
- COVID vaccination (documentation required)
- Age 16 years or older, and neurology patient or caregiver
- (2) guests per room, maximum
- Minimum two-nights stay
All individuals who meet NHH's eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation.
$40/night + one-time cleaning fee of $30
Payments must be made by credit card, cash or check. To hold a room, a one-night’s stay and one-time cleaning deposit are required ($70). This deposit is refunded if the reservation is cancelled 48 hours ahead of time.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
NHH is conveniently located between the Mayo Clinic campus and St. Mary's Hospital
- Six block walk to Mayo Clinic campus
- Four block walk to St. Mary's Hospital
- Shuttle pick-up/drop-off available for the Mayo Clinic and St. Mary's Hospital
- Home is not handicap accessible
- Four guest bedrooms, two-shared bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen for food storage and preparation
- Second floor kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Light snacks and limited food supply onsite
- Shared common spaces: living room, dining room, kitchen, porch, yard
- Free laundry with supplies
- Cable TV in shared living room, recommend bringing laptop/pad to use personal streaming services
- Bed linens and bath towels are provided
- Complimentary WiFi