The Neuro Hospitality House (NHH) offers an affordable housing option for patients and caregivers visiting Rochester for neurological related conditions. Guests of the NHH must be in active treatment and permanently reside more than 40 miles away from Rochester.
We're delighted to partner with Inns at Centerstone for our guests. This partnership includes all hotel amenities, along with an affordable rate for neuro patients and caregivers while visiting the Mayo Clinic. Neuro guests are able to select their preferred room type. A credit card is required at check-in, however any form of payment is accepted upon check-out (credit card, debit card, etc.).
Inns at Centerstone is located within walking distance to the Mayo Clinic, parks, dining, grocery and shopping. The location is convenient and offers robust services and amenities for those visiting Rochester.
PROCESS TO REQUEST FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM THE NEURO HOSPITALITY HOUSE
1. Make a reservation with Inns at Centerstone and secure a confirmation number. Call 507-288-2677 or reserve at www.soldiersfield.com. Please note all reservations are initially booked at the Mayo Clinic Patient Rate.
2. Email the Neuro Hospitality House at [email protected] with your reservation dates and confirmation number.
3. If approved, the Neuro Hospitality House will pay for the first night of your stay and a Verification Form will be emailed to you to submit upon check-in.
4. For the remaining nights, your initial room rate will be adjusted to $72 - $97 (plus tax) depending upon the room type you have reserved.
5. Availability is based on our monthly room capacity.
6. Contact Centerstone at 507-288-2677 or online at www.soldiersfield.com for any changes to your reservation
Mini-Apartment Suite (image):
Mini-Apartment Suites: Suites include full kitchen and small living area. Rooms are located in the buildings near the main tower and have exterior entrances. To reach the hotel lobby, breakfast cafe, shuttle and laundry facilities, you will need to walk a short distance (outside) to the main hotel tower. Parking is free and available onsite. Click here for more information on these guest rooms.
Standard Hotel Room(image):
Standard Hotel Room: A traditional hotel room located in the main tower and setup with mini-refrigerator and microwave. These rooms are best suited for guests who are wheelchair bound.
- Free on-call courtesy shuttle available daily from 5:30am-10:00pm with front
door service to Mayo Clinic Campus, downtown Rochester, Apache Mall and
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- No charge, flat-lot parking
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room
- On-site restaurant: Twigs Tavern & Grille - open for takeout and room service
- Learn more about Inns at Centerstone.